Rastoni is ready to welcome you in beautiful Pelion, respecting the new hygiene and safety protocols, and prioritizing your pleasant and enjoyable stay!
Information about your stay:
We always ensure that our visitors experience the excellent health and safety standards and we work in accordance with the instructions of the Government and the European Union as well as the National Public Health Organization.
- We welcome you to a safe environment.
- We clean and disinfect all rooms very meticulously according to the Health Protocol.
- We have been adequately trained to use the protective equipment, to handle properly tools and approved materials and to apply procedures and protocols for cleaning - disinfection of our premises.
- We have properly configured the Café-Bar and the breakfast area at the necessary distances required by the new rules.
- We maintain social distances.
- We provide hand sanitizers at all critical points of the hotel.
- We apply all food hygiene and safety (HACCP) management rules.
- Our hotel policy was to provide room cleaning every day. The new regulations dictate "frequent cleaning of the room during the stay [παρά] only at the request of the customer". Please let us know when you arrive about the cleaning frequency you wish.
Despite the difficulties that arise due to the escalation of the corona virus and the strict hygiene protocols that are imposed, our hospitality remains just as warm!
We are waiting for you for another enjoyable summer!